Rupture de stock
2e album de la terreur japonaise...
- Wewantsounds present a reissue of Akiko Yano's Iroha Ni Konpeitou, originally released in 1977.
- A slick mix of Japanese pop and New York funk, the album was recorded in Tokyo except for the title track which was recorded in NYC with Rick Marotta, David Spinozza, Will Lee, and Nicky Marrero.
- For the rest of the album, Akiko is accompanied by some of the best musicians from the Tokyo music scene: Haruomi Hosono on bass, Tatsuo Hayashi on drums, Shigeru Suzuki on guitar, and Yellow Magic Orchestra synth wizard, Hideki Matsutake.
- Two Hosono compositions are featured on the album: "Ai Ai Gasa" on Hosono House (1973) and "Hourou" originally recorded in '75 by singer and musician Chu Kosaka.
- Remastered sound. First release outside of Japan.
- LP version includes download card and the original, four-page insert with poster, lyrics, and full line-up.
|Dimensions||0.0000 x 0.0000 x 0.0000 cm|