We Want Sounds continue sur sa lancée et creuse davantage dans les voutes de la riche et géniale étiquette Mainstream. Compilé avec soin et bourré de qualité. Jazz funky!!
- Wewantsounds continues its collaboration with Bob Shad's grandchildren, Mia and Judd Apatow, to present a selection of 13 turntable-friendly Mainstream Records tracks recorded between 1970 and 1973.
- Shad decided to go back to producing Great Black Music in the early '70s through his label Mainstream Records and started releasing a formidable series of jazz albums known as the 300 series. Released between 1971 and 1974, these albums are the main source of this set.
- Features Hal Galper, Maxine Weldon, Dave Hubbard, Sarah Vaughan, and more.
- Remastered from the original tapes.
- Liner notes by UK journalist Paul Bowler.
|Dimensions||0.0000 x 0.0000 x 0.0000 cm|