Rupture de stock
We Want Sounds continue sur sa lancée et creuse davantage dans les voutes de la riche et géniale étiquette Mainstream. Compilé avec soin et bourré de qualité. Jazz funky!!
- Wewantsounds continues its collaboration with Bob Shad's grandchildren, Mia and Judd Apatow, to present a selection of 13 turntable-friendly Mainstream Records tracks recorded between 1970 and 1973.
- Shad decided to go back to producing Great Black Music in the early '70s through his label Mainstream Records and started releasing a formidable series of jazz albums known as the 300 series. Released between 1971 and 1974, these albums are the main source of this set.
- Features Hal Galper, Maxine Weldon, Dave Hubbard, Sarah Vaughan, and more.
- Remastered from the original tapes.
- Liner notes by UK journalist Paul Bowler.
|Dimensions||0.0000 x 0.0000 x 0.0000 cm|