- Sunbeam Records present the first official reissue of Don Shinn's Temples With Prophets, originally released in 1969.
- Featuring his explosive organ (a clear influence on the young Keith Emerson) and outstanding guitar from Paul Hodgeson, it's one of the first progressive albums ever recorded.
- 180 gram black vinyl.
- Hand-numbered flipback sleeve with 12pp full-color booklet
- Includes two bonus tracks from 1966 on addition 7"; 7" comes in a picture sleeve.
- "Don Shinn got a fantastic sound from the L-100... He and Jimi Hendrix were controlling influences over the way I developed..." --Keith Emerson
|Dimensions||0.0000 x 0.0000 x 0.0000 cm|