- Sunbeam Records present the first official reissue of Don Shinn's Temples With Prophets, originally released in 1969.
- Features a more jazzy and experimental side to his remarkable organ playing (a clear influence on the young Keith Emerson) and a band including jazz legend Stan Tracey.
- Includes a 12-page booklet with detailed background notes and rare images
- Includes three newly recorded bonus tracks on bonus 7"; 7" comes in a picture sleeve.
- "Don Shinn got a fantastic sound from the L-100... He and Jimi Hendrix were controlling influences over the way I developed..." --Keith Emerson
|Dimensions||0.0000 x 0.0000 x 0.0000 cm|