Meilleur album de Chu Kosaka avec encore une fois la touche magique de monsieur Haruomi Hosono.
With a distinctly fresh style that evolved from the Japanese folk and ???New Music??? sounds of the early 1970s, Chu Kosaka???s pioneering 1975 album Horo is said to be the forerunner of modern Japanese R&B. Kosaka was previously the vocalist for psychedelic heavyweights Apryl Fool alongside Haruomi Hosono, and his acclaimed solo works are increasingly becoming favorites of musicians and fans alike. Co-produced, arranged, and written in part by Hosono, Horo features Kosaka???s soulful vocals with the tight backing of studio band Tin Pan Alley, and includes contributions by future City Pop legends Tatsuro Yamashita, Minako Yoshida, and Taeko Ohnuki.
- Produced by Haruomi Hosono and Chu Kosaka
- Featured musicians: Haruomi Hosono, Shigeru Suzuki, Minako Yoshida, Tatsuro Yamashita, Akiko Yano, Taeko Ohnuki, Masataka Matsutoya, Tatsuo Hayashi
- Remastered and cut by Bernie Grundman
- Pressed at Sony DADC Japan
- Limited edition import Japanese press
|Dimensions||0.0000 x 0.0000 x 0.0000 cm|