- Sunbeam Records present the first ever vinyl reissue of Wizz Jones's self-titled release, originally released in 1969.
- The debut album from a UK folk guitar legend, cited as an influence by stars including Rod Stewart and Keith Richards.
- Presented here in both its mono and stereo mixes, together with an insert containing background notes and rare images.
- 180 gram black vinyl.
- Hand-numbered flipback sleeve with 2pp full color insert.
- Includes CD and repro shop flier.
|Dimensions||0.0000 x 0.0000 x 0.0000 cm|