- Vinyl edition of Ivan "Mamão" Conti's critically acclaimed Poison Fruit album.
- The 180 gram, splattered color LP is accompanied by an exclusive bonus 7" with a previously unreleased track from the original Poison Fruit sessions "Katmandu", and "Ninho", a track never before released on vinyl.
- On Ivan "Mamão" Conti's first album in over twenty years, he shares his zany carioca character across eleven tracks of roots-y electronic samba and tripped-out jazz, beats, and dance music.
- As one third of cult Rio jazz-funk trio Azymuth, Mamão was at the root of the group's "samba doido" (crazy samba) philosophy.
- More recently Mamão recorded an album with hip-hop royalty Madlib under the shared moniker Jackson Conti.
|Dimensions||0.0000 x 0.0000 x 0.0000 cm|