- Initially released in 1982 as part of the Wave Notation series (which includes Hiroshi Yoshimura's Music For Nine Postcards), Still Way is, without a doubt, a seminal Japanese environmental/ambient/minimalism album.
- Features Masami Ashikawa (on flute), Midori Takada (on vibraphone), Yuko Utsumi (on harp), Tomoko Sono (on piano), and Junko Arase (on vibraphone).
- Notably inspired by Erik Satie's Furniture Music and Brian Eno's ambient work, Satoshi Ashikawa aimed to compose music "intended to be listened to in a casual manner, as a musical landscape or a sound object.
- Liner notes by Midori Takada, Satoshi Ashikawa, and Gareth Quinn Redmond.
- Available on vinyl for the first time since 1982; LP version comes in 350gsm sleeve with selected UV high gloss varnish.
|Dimensions||0.0000 x 0.0000 x 0.0000 cm|